The Jazz beat the Carmelo Anthony-less Nuggets by 10 tonight. Who cares that Anthony didn't play? The Jazz have been known to lose games against teams playing without their superstars. And we had our "superstar" back in Boozer. Comforting that the Jazz can now win with or without him. That's 8 straight wins, but the Clippers are up next and we all know how scary that is.
The Cougars sure know how to brighten my spirits on a day where I spent way too much time studying for my two upcoming tax tests. In between deferred compensation and income exclusions I turned on the game to see the Rebels up by 22 (insert sigh of relief here). I'm not happy about byu winning so many games this year and my Utes are playing like a bunch of girls (and I can say that because I am a girl so I know what it looks like). We even punch like girls. Henderson should have just slapped Emery instead of this half punch half slap backhand nonsense. I guess my only hopes for this year is for byu to lose in the first round of the NCAA Tournament again. Just. Like. Always.
I suppose I better say something about the Super Bowl considering it is tomorrow. I'm pretty sad that the football season will be officially over, but Spring ball will be here soon.
I'm officially choosing the Saints. And for no other reason than I hate the Colts. That's right, I said hate. I hate hate hate the Colts. And I don't just hate them because of their ridiculous colors (although that IS a factor). I don't just hate them because of some overrated rookie wide receiver that is "livin right." I don't just hate them because I wish Peyton Manning was the QB for my team instead of Dumbass Delhomme.
I hate them because they win. They win all the time and I'm tired of watching it. It's the same reason why I hate the Patriots. Two teams with great quarterbacks and a team full of role players that usually know their place. That's what it takes to win in this league. Which is exactly what the Saints have (minus Reggie Bush).
Here are the 3 reasons why I am choosing the Saints to win the big game:
1-Their uniforms are way cooler. Black and Gold beats Blue and White EVERY DAY!
2-They made great offseason acquisitions on defense to make them a complete team.
3-The city of New Orleans (and I know this is cliche) DESERVES to win the Super Bowl.
Heart wins before talent. That city has more heart and desire to win than any place on this planet. Go Saints! Who Dat!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment