Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FML

There was a baseball player on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Tiger Woods is the first person they talk about on ESPN every morning. 4 underclassmen have left my basketball team. The NBA playoffs start soon. This means the Jazz will be disappointing me in a few days. They will probably lose tonight in fact. Better to get the misery over with I guess. A homerun is a homerun is a homerun. I don't need to see it over and over again on SportsCenter. Roethlisberger is a scumbag. Who knew? The Jets should be stacked this year. Dammit. Sloan is gonna win Coach of the Year. Not. At least the NHL playoffs are here. Oh wait, I don't even know what channel its on. If a hockey game is on TV but nobody knows where to watch it was it every really played? Welcome to No Sports Season. Excuse me while I go watch tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment