My bracket is busted. Demolished. Destroyed. I've ripped it up and lit it on fire. Technically it doesn't exist anymore. Do I care? NO! March Madness is the best postseason in sports and it's all because of the upsets!
The Sweet 16 has 9, 10, 11 and 12 seeds!
Best matchups for the coming weekend:
Michigan State v. Northern Iowa
Woah this game scares me! Obviously I want my Spartans to win but at the same time I've fallen in love with Ali Farokhmanesh. I just love saying his name. Farokhmanesh. Farokhmanesh. Farokhmanesh.
Kentucky v. Cornell
I hate Kentucky. I've hated them since 1998 when they beat my Utes in the championship game. I will forever hate them. HOWEVER, I can't cheer for Cornell. It's a team of goober white kids that will make more money in their lifetime than the entire country of uganda has combined. Go Kentucky! (I can't believe I just said that).
Washington v. West Virginia
I wait, I'm not excited for this matchup. Neither of these teams really belong here. Washington was disappointing during the regular season and WV is an upstart team that won't be talked about again after they lost this weekend.
And Duke v. Purdue
Oh my Dukies. Arguably the most dominant team thus far in the tournament. I don't know how Kryzewski does it every year but somehow he puts together the dorkiest looking white guys in the country and makes them winners. Duke wins in a landslide.
I'm hoping for a Michigan State v. Duke final. Of course, since this is what I want it is very doubtful it will actually happen. Just look at my pathetic bracket.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment