Monday, March 15, 2010

Sadness

The sports world is making me really sad right now. LT is a Jet, Cromartie is a Jet, Delhomme is a Brown, Peppers is a Bear and Kemoeatu is a freakin Redskin. Not only that, but my boy Nai Fotu is out for the season after tearing his ACL in spring ball. My issue of Sports Illustrated from last week had a baseball player on it. My Utes aren't in the NCAA Tournament. Not even close. And BYU is. Not that it matters, they'll just lose in the first round anyway.

There are only two bright spots in the world right now:
March Madness
Spring Ball

March Madness is amazing no matter what, even if your team isn't in it. I'm lucky enough that I am on Spring Break for a lot of the games so I will be able to watch more games than I ever have in the past.

Ahhh Spring Ball. What would I do without it? If not for Spring Ball I would have to wait a solid 8 months before seeing any football action. I would never make it. I'm pretty damn stoked for the Red White game on April 17th. Here's to hoping my husband Eric Weddle will be there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment